CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Madonna Approves of Lady GAGA's Born This Way

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Madonna Approves of Lady GAGA's Born This Way Empty Madonna Approves of Lady GAGA's Born This Way

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:21 am

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Madonna Approves of Lady GAGA's Born This Way Empty Re: Madonna Approves of Lady GAGA's Born This Way

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Sorry Tony but she looks a little like Marilyn Manson in the photo on the left.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Madonna Approves of Lady GAGA's Born This Way Empty Re: Madonna Approves of Lady GAGA's Born This Way

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:42 pm

alan smithee wrote:Sorry Tony but she looks a little like Marilyn Manson in the photo on the left.

Funny thing with GAGA she is by no means a pretty woman but sometimes she looks grotesque and sometimes she does look pretty. Her Bod is in great shape though.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Good of Madonna to take the high road. If she had criticized BTW, it wouldn't have reflected well on her in the press and public.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:22 am

Of course she does; it's publicity.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Madonna Approves of Lady GAGA's Born This Way Empty Madonna Approves of Lady GAGA's Born This Way

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:46 am

I don't get "Born This Way." I didn't hear hardly any resemblance to "Express Yourself." Nevertheless, I was disappointed with this single. She's going to have to put out something better than that if she wants me to buy her album! It's kind of pathetic the way she worships Madonna. If I were her, I'd be like "I don't care if you like it or not, lady!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:09 am