Robin Strasser leaving Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robin Strasser leaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Robin Strasser leaving Empty
PostSubject: Robin Strasser leaving   Robin Strasser leaving EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:36 am

I heard that Robin Strasser is leaving before the series finale. Medical reasons were cited, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was more personal.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Robin Strasser leaving   Robin Strasser leaving EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:05 am

I've heard the same thing.RS has always been very vocal about the show
anf the suits can't handle the truth.Whatever the reason,I just hope
she stays as long as possible.
Speaking of exits,I've also heard that JPL and FF are will be gone before the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Robin Strasser leaving   Robin Strasser leaving EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:25 pm

I wondered about that, too, when I heard she was leaving. The timing really does seem suspect. I'm not a fan of Dorian at all. I find her too screechy and hard to listen to. Most of the time, her voice drives me crazy and I find myself having to lower the volume, so I won't really miss Dorian.

I heard about JPL and FF and I'm THRILLED! I've hated Gigi almost from the moment she appeared on the show and pairing her with Rex made it all the more painful. JPL just isn't a strong actor and pairing him with FF sealed his fate. If FF weren't a fav. of TPTB, she'd have been out ages ago. Force-feeding her down our throats the way they did just set it up for Gex to be even more hated. I'll be counting down the days until they're gone. Maybe someone will finally give him a taste of his own medicine and he'll know the pain of mourning a child, though I haven't heard anything about Shane leaving or dying.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Robin Strasser leaving   Robin Strasser leaving EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:25 am

I didn't mind Gigi or Rex until they hooked up as as a couple and then they both became sort of obnoxious,at least to me.Still,I would hate to see them leave on a sad note so I hope nothing happens to Shane.The last thing this show needs is another child victim.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Robin Strasser leaving   Robin Strasser leaving EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:48 pm

I liked Rex but Gigi I started to dislike when her sister came to town.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Robin Strasser leaving   Robin Strasser leaving EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:36 am

I stopped liking Gigi when she came to town and they paired her with Rex. Having them force-fed down our throats left me taking a break from OLTL for awhile and just made me hate them all the more. They really are an annoying, obnoxious couple with NO chemistry between them whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin Strasser leaving   Robin Strasser leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

Robin Strasser leaving
Page 1 of 1