Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this. Empty
PostSubject: Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this.   Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:30 pm

I don't see what the big deal was, but apparently more than a few Janet fans are mad; seeing it as some sort of shade-throwing on Cole's part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this.   Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:46 pm

I mean, Keyshia Cole is a barely literate, sometimes inaudible, hoodrat with an okay singing voice and a lucky break. I'm not up in arms over what she said either but the bigger question is...............who cares what she listens to? She's pretty much a has been that never really has been anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this.   Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:26 pm

i remember seeing this posted on janet xone a couple years ago, yea alot of them over there had a problem with this, think it turned into a huge thread .. it didnt bother me, not everyone is a janet fan, and not everybody listens to her music. Shrugs (Oh well…)

title of video keyshia cole Shits on janet jackson is funny, all she said was she didnt listen to janet. no biggie to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this.   Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Janet fans are hopping on Keyshia Cole on Twitter over this.
Page 1 of 1