CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

The Rhythm Nation album

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

The Rhythm Nation album Empty Re: The Rhythm Nation album

Post by Supernova Mon May 02, 2011 8:44 pm

I haven't read through all of the other posts in this thread, but I want to talk about the album Rhythm Nation. The title song itself was I think the most popular with Black Cat definitely competing for that spot, but my favorite song on the album was always State of the World, I don't know why it wasn't as well remembered as the others. Anybody else like that one?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon May 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Supernova wrote:I haven't read through all of the other posts in this thread, but I want to talk about the album Rhythm Nation. The title song itself was I think the most popular with Black Cat definitely competing for that spot, but my favorite song on the album was always State of the World, I don't know why it wasn't as well remembered as the others. Anybody else like that one?

RN is actually my favorite Janet album, but "State of the World" is only okay to me. My favorite songs on it are "Miss You Much" and "Come Back to Me."
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

The Rhythm Nation album Empty The Rhythm Nation album

Post by Cheaps Mon May 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Supernova wrote:I haven't read through all of the other posts in this thread, but I want to talk about the album Rhythm Nation. The title song itself was I think the most popular with Black Cat definitely competing for that spot, but my favorite song on the album was always State of the World, I don't know why it wasn't as well remembered as the others. Anybody else like that one?

State of the world has a very nostalgic feeling to me..cuz i dont hear it as often as i do say the singles, i do like the song..but my fave songs off Rhythm Nation are Love will never do and Lonely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:39 pm