The Rhythm Nation album Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rhythm Nation album

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

The Rhythm Nation album Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rhythm Nation album   The Rhythm Nation album EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:44 pm

I haven't read through all of the other posts in this thread, but I want to talk about the album Rhythm Nation. The title song itself was I think the most popular with Black Cat definitely competing for that spot, but my favorite song on the album was always State of the World, I don't know why it wasn't as well remembered as the others. Anybody else like that one?
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: The Rhythm Nation album   The Rhythm Nation album EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Supernova wrote:
I haven't read through all of the other posts in this thread, but I want to talk about the album Rhythm Nation. The title song itself was I think the most popular with Black Cat definitely competing for that spot, but my favorite song on the album was always State of the World, I don't know why it wasn't as well remembered as the others. Anybody else like that one?

RN is actually my favorite Janet album, but "State of the World" is only okay to me. My favorite songs on it are "Miss You Much" and "Come Back to Me."
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: The Rhythm Nation album   The Rhythm Nation album EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Supernova wrote:

State of the world has a very nostalgic feeling to me..cuz i dont hear it as often as i do say the singles, i do like the song..but my fave songs off Rhythm Nation are Love will never do and Lonely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rhythm Nation album   The Rhythm Nation album Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rhythm Nation album
Page 1 of 1