new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkwirtB
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SkwirtB

Male
Rep : 6

new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove Empty
PostSubject: new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove   new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:07 am

I'm not too sure about this one, but it may grow on me.
Definitely a Club Banger though.

What do you think?

Yea or Nay?
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove   new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:26 am

Is it Janet's best material? No. Is it a good dance/club track? I'd say. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Dan70
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Dan70

Male

PostSubject: Re: new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove   new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:57 pm

I think it's quite disposable, actually. A fluff dance track that anyone could have done.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove   new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 am

Dan wrote:
I think it's quite disposable, actually. A fluff dance track that anyone could have done.

Basically. Not memorable at all.
Back to top Go down
SkwirtB
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SkwirtB

Male

PostSubject: Re: new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove   new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:17 am

Robbie wrote:
Is it Janet's best material? No. Is it a good dance/club track? I'd say. I like it.

I agree. The song isn't her best, but it's definitely good nonetheless. Definitely a bumper!!! She's finally getting back to high energy DANCE music...which is what many want from her. I fully expect this to do well on the dance charts, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
NIKOL99
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
NIKOL99

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove   new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Her chart-dominating days are behind her, at this point the most she could hope for is an album that has a "respectable" embrace from consumers and industry alike. Even though her fans love to blame the Superbowl brew haha and the supposedly mistreatment she received sfter it, the truth of the matter is that Janet hasn't recorded any especially good music in over a decade. She's been on autopilot for years and the general public is apathetic. They don't hate her, but at the same time don't really care. Her whole shtick needs a massive overhaul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove   new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove Empty

Back to top Go down

new JANET ft. PITBULL: HeartBeatLove
Page 1 of 1