When did you become a fan? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When did you become a fan?

Go down 
+3
jeffb1986
Ronson's Trumpet
RobbieFTW
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

When did you become a fan? Empty
PostSubject: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:14 am

When did you become a fan? When I was 5 Vogue came out and my older teenage cousins were huge fans of the song. I remember being going to the beach that summer with my fam and my cuz and a group of her friends were there and were blasting music. When Vogue came on and the part where Madonna starts "rapping", they all started rapping along with her. Guess it made an impression of me cause I been a fan ever since!
Back to top Go down
Ronson's Trumpet
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Ronson's Trumpet

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:05 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
When did you become a fan? When I was 5 Vogue came out and my older teenage cousins were huge fans of the song. I remember being going to the beach that summer with my fam and my cuz and a group of her friends were there and were blasting music. When Vogue came on and the part where Madonna starts "rapping", they all started rapping along with her. Guess it made an impression of me cause I been a fan ever since!

waaaay back in 1984 after i first heard her on the radio.
Back to top Go down
jeffb1986
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
jeffb1986

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:04 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:

Almost 10 years ago now, back in 2000. I heard "Like A Virgin" and "Material Girl," and that was it for me. I was a fan from then on. Smile
Back to top Go down
MadgeLover
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MadgeLover

Male

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:35 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:

Became a fan back in '89. When the LAP album was raging. I remember watching MTV at my grandma's house (she had cable) and seeing both the "Express Yourself" and "Like a Prayer" videos in the top 20 video countdown and being awestruck over how different she looked in each. I think that's what started my fascination with Madonna.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:11 am

RobbieFTW wrote:

1987. When I was about seven years old, I stayed up late to watch some video show....I forget which, but they were playing the "Who's That Girl" video. I remember being confused because her hair in the video was dark and my perception of her was as a blond. Well anyway, days later I heard WTG on the radio and remembered it from TV. From there I just sorta became more 'aware' of Madonna. I wouldn't become a full fledged fan until about two years later, after seeing the "Like a Prayer" commercial video air during Cosby. That's when I was won over.
Back to top Go down
baybruh
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Male

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:26 pm

I was 7 when her debut was released and I loved her to death from then on
Back to top Go down
November Avenue
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
November Avenue

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:11 am

RobbieFTW wrote:

Became a fan in 1986..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC33 :: DISCUSSION :: The Music Chamber :: Artists A-Z ::