WOW! The things you'll find on old TV shows Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOW! The things you'll find on old TV shows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

WOW! The things you'll find on old TV shows Empty
PostSubject: WOW! The things you'll find on old TV shows   WOW! The things you'll find on old TV shows EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:25 am

My mother got a big pack of old detective shows from the 1950s, some of them famous ones, Dragnet, some very popular on DVDs, Racket Squad, Public Defender, Mr. and Mrs. North, a lot of them though are ones most people have probably never heard of.

Tonight we're watching an episode of Martin Kane, Private Eye, and it opens up in the courtroom, of course this being the 50s no metal detectors, and there's an inmate testifying that another prisoner is innocent in a shooting. Then, out of nowhere, he takes out a gun and blows away the district attorney who prosecuted both men...and I'm watching this and just thinking jaw dropz how did they ever do THAT one in the 50s with the production code or Hays office or whatever? That is NOT something you'd expect to see on squeaky clean 50s TV even on a detective show...AND, I would think a moment like that would've granted the show more popularity than it seems to have been left with. I don't know of any other show from that era that did or WOULD show that.
Back to top Go down

WOW! The things you'll find on old TV shows
Page 1 of 1