Two Minute Warning (1976) with Charlton Heston Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Minute Warning (1976) with Charlton Heston

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Two Minute Warning (1976) with Charlton Heston Empty
PostSubject: Two Minute Warning (1976) with Charlton Heston   Two Minute Warning (1976) with Charlton Heston EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:35 am

Anybody see this one? I was first interested in seeing it a couple years back when I found out parts of it was used in The Day After, and it's been on TV a few times in the last year but I always miss it, so I had the library get it in on loan and I saw it tonight, and....WOW! You've got a sniper over the scoreboard in the biggest football game of the year, 90,000 people in the stadium, and the police and SWAT Team are trying to avoid a panic while simultaneously trying to make sure nobody gets killed.

I would like to know what the hell was going on in the 70s that writers were looking to the Superbowl to be the ideal place for a terrorist attack? Because wasn't Black Sunday ALSO released in 1976? That's kind of like The Tower and The Glass Inferno both coming out at the same time too, weird...

Anyway...WOW, good movie, and the opening has you kind of flashing on how Dirty Harry starts, but at the same time I find the fact that we never know the gunman's motive, it's like the villain in Rollercoaster...and like Rollercoaster, there WERE plans to explain why he did what he did, and that is what happens when Two Minute Warning airs on TV, they put in an extra storyline, but not when you see it on video, and I'm personally glad, because some movies, like Rollercoaster, are better withOUT us knowing what the killers' drive is, and from what I read, this one was not worth knowing.

Anybody else seen this one?
Back to top Go down

Two Minute Warning (1976) with Charlton Heston
Page 1 of 1