Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?   Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?   Empty
PostSubject: Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?    Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?   EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:04 pm

My grandma used to say that the devil (like God) was in us all. We all have it in us to willfully do right and willfully do wrong, but what do you think makes a person more susceptible to evil?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?    Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?   EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:26 pm

I don't think I can pinpoint it. It could be the way they were brought up, it could be a single event that made them act the way they do. I do believe that more people are good than bad.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?    Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?   EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
I don't think I can pinpoint it. It could be the way they were brought up, it could be a single event that made them act the way they do. I do believe that more people are good than bad.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?    Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?   EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:06 pm

I think most people are born good but I think circumstances really play into it. I've worked with a couple of REALLY messed up kids - kids who are red-flagged with most of us thinking it's only a matter of time before we see them in the headlines. These kids are sociopaths and none of them are old enough to even drive yet. I can think of 3 off the top of my head, and that's out of hundreds, so it's rare, but it's still there. Two of them, I'm pretty sure have attachment disorders and one of the two we were pretty sure was FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome). Thankfully all three are out of my life and I hope I NEVER come across them. They're the kind of kids who delight in torturing animals and causing harm. Look into their eyes and they're dead inside - like there's no one home, and not the spaced-out look. If you've ever seen the movie "The Good Son", think of the kid Macaulay Culkin played and you'll know what these three are like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?    Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?   Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there Evil in every person? What brings it out?
Page 1 of 1