Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
November Avenue
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
November Avenue

Male
Rep : 2

Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff? Empty
PostSubject: Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff?   Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:49 am

This gets discussed at every Madonna board I go to so we may as well ponder it here too. Is Gaga a Madonna clone/wannabe? There are some definite similarities.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff?   Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:43 pm

November Avenue wrote:
This gets discussed at every Madonna I go to so we may as well ponder it here too. Is Gaga a Madonna clone/wannabe? There are some definite similarities.

I still think GaGa stands alone, she is hew own person and he own unique style.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff?   Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:46 pm

I really don't see Lady Gaga as a Madonna rip-off. "The Fame" was a horrendous, terrible album, but "The Fame Monster" was great - Gaga really showed off her songwriting skills on that album (skills that Madge didn't have with her second album). Also Mother Monster has her whole "horror image", which Madonna has never had, and I think that makes Gaga unique - she's a young woman, but she's not afraid to be scary, which is not something a lot of young pop artists do! Although I do think Gaga is a phony and also a drama queen, saying stuff like "I want to die on stage". Give me a break - anything for a headline!
Back to top Go down
MadgeLover
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MadgeLover

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff?   Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:34 am

She's probably the closet thing to Madonna than all of the others who've been compared to her, but even with that said, there are so definite differences. IMO, Gaga's probably a little closer to Cyndi than Madonna.
Back to top Go down
Ronson's Trumpet
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Ronson's Trumpet

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff?   Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:28 pm

November Avenue wrote:
This gets discussed at every Madonna board I go to so we may as well ponder it here too. Is Gaga a Madonna clone/wannabe? There are some definite similarities.

i wouldn't say so! gaga has elements of madonna and also cyndi lauper, bowie and debbie harry. but she is her own person. her music is great and she is not afraid to experiment and push people's buttons.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff?   Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Ronson's Trumpet wrote:
i wouldn't say so! gaga has elements of madonna and also cyndi lauper, bowie and debbie harry. but she is her own person. her music is great and she is not afraid to experiment and push people's buttons.

co-signs GaGa is great!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff?   Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Lady Gaga a Madonna ripoff?
Page 1 of 1