CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Would have made more sense for Natalie and Ford to shack up instead!

SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Would have made more sense for Natalie and Ford to shack up instead! Empty Would have made more sense for Natalie and Ford to shack up instead!

Post by SecHandNews Sat May 22, 2010 9:56 am

I know it wouldn't have propelled any story (in this case, that might be a good thing) but at least the insincerity would have been sincere. I have a problem with Natalie sleeping with her memory-deficient sisters boyfriend and then thinking "no harm, no foul." Same with Brody. If you needed to get laid after being rejected by Jessica, it should have been from someone other than her sister for Christsake!
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Would have made more sense for Natalie and Ford to shack up instead! Empty Re: Would have made more sense for Natalie and Ford to shack up instead!

Post by Jason B. Sat May 22, 2010 4:31 pm

SecHandNews wrote:I know it wouldn't have propelled any story (in this case, that might be a good thing) but at least the insincerity would have been sincere. I have a problem with Natalie sleeping with her memory-deficient sisters boyfriend and then thinking "no harm, no foul." Same with Brody. If you needed to get laid after being rejected by Jessica, it should have been from someone other than her sister for Christsake!

Quoted for truth. This sort of thing is par for the course with Natalie, but I would expect more from Brody. He should have grabbed Langston and went to bed with her. You know she's willing!

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:49 pm