Brody, WTF? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brody, WTF?

Go down 
+2
TSJFan4Ever
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Brody, WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Brody, WTF?   Brody, WTF? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:43 am

What was that? You don't just go charging into someone's home, using police brutality and abusing your authority, all on the word of some jumping jelly bean in a mentally ill woman's head. I hate Brody and can't wait to all of the bricks come crashing down around his head when he finds out that he has no child.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Brody, WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brody, WTF?   Brody, WTF? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:13 am

I depise Brody too but he really reminded me of John today - a protegee John should be proud of. His behaviour today was classic John - abusing people, charging arond without a warrne,t ranshacking someone's place and leaving and injured man worse off than before. Todd's barely out of the hospital, where he wqas in a coma for two months, and BRody is abusing and assaulting him. Gotta love Llanview's finest. The sad thing is, Todd is supposed to be the bad guy but John, Nora and Brody are the eal villains and it's made all the worse because they get away with it and don't have a conscience about their crimes and abuses of the law. They're the true villains of the show. ITA that it's going to be beautiful when Brody learns he's not the father of Liam!!!! Not that John deserves him, either.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Brody, WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brody, WTF?   Brody, WTF? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:36 am

That was a bit over the top for Brody, I hate what the writers have done to him and Jessica, they could have been the next leading couple for the Lord family, now there is none.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

Brody, WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brody, WTF?   Brody, WTF? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:44 am

Brody was acting like a nut. Just goes to show how much I miss Nash.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Brody, WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brody, WTF?   Brody, WTF? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Brody is a self righteous jerk and I never could stand him with Jessica. I liked seeing Delphina give out hints that Brody has no connection to the baby. I'm anxiously awaiting to see how he reacts to learning that the child isn't his after all his "my son" caveman rhetoric.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

Brody, WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brody, WTF?   Brody, WTF? EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:32 am

Kral wrote:
Brody is a self righteous jerk and I never could stand him with Jessica. I liked seeing Delphina give out hints that Brody has no connection to the baby. I'm anxiously awaiting to see how he reacts to learning that the child isn't his after all his "my son" caveman rhetoric.

I kind of wished Delphina could of figured out that the baby wasn't Brodys and said so right in the room. It does get tiring watching Brody with his he-man neaderthal attitude and thinking that Jessica and Liam are his property in some demented way.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Brody, WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brody, WTF?   Brody, WTF? EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:39 am

The sad thing is, Boryd wans't like this at all until John got his claws into him. As soon as Brody joined the police force, I knw that JOhn would totally destroy him - that it owuld only be a matter of time until he turned into a mundless stooge who's nothing but a thug. John destroys everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brody, WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brody, WTF?   Brody, WTF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brody, WTF?
Page 1 of 1