Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?

Go down 
+5
Shale
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Supernova
GrayWolf
MandyPerfumeGirl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? Empty
PostSubject: Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?   Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi all,

By "bad boy", I don't mean a guy who pinches someone on the arm, I mean someone who gets into bar fights, gets in trouble with the law, maybe even a little dangerous, etc. I'll be the first to admit that while good guys are attractive in their own way, so are bad boys. There is something attractive about defiance and rebellion.

With that said, if a guy or girl enters into a relationship with a bad boy, knowing of their reputation and their yen for trouble, do they deserve any heartache that comes their way? Or should they have known better?
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?   Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:19 pm

If somebody gets into a relationship with someone who they know's gotta a bad rep, or see's it early on and stays anyway, then they do deserve what they get. People are born with eyes and brains for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?   Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Agreed, now I can understand if they're young and stupid and the guy acts nice at first and then does a 180 once they're together, but if you knowingly get in a relationship with somebody you KNOW is trouble, you are asking for it. It's like the guy who kissed sharks and got bitten by one, if you're that stupid, you deserve to get bitten.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?   Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:07 pm

If they're bad from the beginning, they aren't going to change because of your vagina.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?   Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Not only deserve what they get with the person, but sometimes they are co-dependent. It is a psych problem in some cases for both partners.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?   Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:03 am

I don't think that any unwarranted "bad" is something that anyone deserves to "get". It shouldn't be a surprise that they are getting it, but they still don't deserve it.

I think the terrible mistake people make when with someone bad is that they either think they are going to change them or what also happens is that the bad person has a specific threat that makes them feel they need to stay.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?   Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:53 am

I'm with Red - I don't know if they necessarily deserve what they get if we're talking about abuse, but if girls know they're getting into a relationship with a guy who has a habit of breaking up and ended things and only thinks of himself, I don't feel as bad for the girl as I would for someone who is totally blindsided. If a girl wants to be in a relationship with a guy like that she shouldn't be surprised if things don't work out.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?   Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:40 am

Sometimes you get what you pay for. If someone is....or has a reputation for being....bad news, and yet the other person knowingly gets involved with them despite that, then....

I don't think anyone deserves to be mistreated, but I don't like it when people willingly play someone else'e victim, and am not one to easily give them a pass for what they didn't have to be involved with or could have stopped.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?   Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:59 pm

If they go in keeping their eyes closed and not wanting to see the truth or ignoring warnings, then I have a hard time feeling bad for them when they get burned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?   Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys or girls who fall for bad boys: Do they deserve what they get?
Page 1 of 1