CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Jason Tam is actually knocking it out of the park these past few days!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Jason Tam is actually knocking it out of the park these past few days! Empty Jason Tam is actually knocking it out of the park these past few days!

Post by Kral Mon May 24, 2010 10:58 pm

I'm impressed and I usually dislike Markko because of how cheesy he is. I'm enjoying his rage.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Jason Tam is actually knocking it out of the park these past few days! Empty Re: Jason Tam is actually knocking it out of the park these past few days!

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 25, 2010 12:40 pm

JT is proving to be quite an actor, he was on Broadway so he has to be talented.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Jason Tam is actually knocking it out of the park these past few days! Empty Re: Jason Tam is actually knocking it out of the park these past few days!

Post by ForeverJash Wed May 26, 2010 1:41 pm

JT has stage credit under his belt so he really is talented. He can sing, dance and act. Too bad they gave him such a corny and unimportant role. He probably could have made a good CJ Roberts! I'd totally buy JT playing Cord's son.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:29 pm