Ciara Ditches Clothing, Has 'New Obsession' With Nudity Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ciara Ditches Clothing, Has 'New Obsession' With Nudity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Ciara Ditches Clothing, Has 'New Obsession' With Nudity Empty
PostSubject: Ciara Ditches Clothing, Has 'New Obsession' With Nudity   Ciara Ditches Clothing, Has 'New Obsession' With Nudity EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:03 am

http://www.popeater.com/2011/05/30/ciara-nudity-obsession/

By The Editors of Boombox Posted May 30th 2011 08:45PM

Ciara Ditches Clothing, Has 'New Obsession' With Nudity Ciara

Even though she has been outfitted by some of the world's top designers, Ciara would rather rock her birthday suit.

The Atlanta native revealed in a new interview that the moments when she feels most comfortable is when she's in the nude. "I feel the sexiest when I'm by myself, walking around nude," she told Us Magazine. "I have this new obsession with nudity, it's really weird. It may sound weird, but I just really love embracing the body."

The 25-year-old keeps her body in shape by working out fives times a week with celebrity trainer Gunner Peterson, and eating what she calls "clean" foods. Despite her slender physique, the singer explained that her goal is to maintain a healthy body type, versus being skinny. "I can lose weight easily and I don't like to do that," she revealed. "I'm not trying to lose and get small. I just want to keep shape and I just want to focus on abs and glutes. I would never advise somebody to be so strict to where you don't enjoy yourself."

These days Ciara's music career is facing a new direction, since asking to be released from a contract with her label Jive Records in February, following the disappointing sales of her last album 'Basic Instinct.' Unlike her previous releases, the project failed to crack the top 5 of the Billboard album charts, only peaking at No. 44.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

Ciara Ditches Clothing, Has 'New Obsession' With Nudity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciara Ditches Clothing, Has 'New Obsession' With Nudity   Ciara Ditches Clothing, Has 'New Obsession' With Nudity EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Sounds like another whore looking for attention.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1