With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? Empty
PostSubject: With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?   With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:07 pm

It's been eerily quiet on that front. Almost too quiet. I loved RH as Todd at the time, but hey he left and they got someone else (TSJ) and my loyalty shifted to him, The only way I could halfway accept RH back would be if TSJ left the show at his own accord and I hear they did everything they could to keep him. Then they could recast Todd again and I wouldn't care, but if I hear that they pulled with TSJ what GH did with GV for JJ, then that would be my breaking point. I wouldn't watch anymore!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?   With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:39 pm

I absolutely hated RH in the role of Todd, he was so one dimensional and boring. I like TSJ as Todd he is multi dimensional plus helped Todd grow up. He is also more human than RH's version of Todd. I guess like you said if TSJ left the role on his own then I could accept RH back but would not like it one bit.
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?   With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:12 pm

If TSJ goes, I go. Don't get me wrong, I was watching BEFORE he came on and sometimes liked RH as Todd but I didn't become a FAN of the character until TSJ took over. Today IMO he's one of the very, very few reasons I put up with the general bullcrap of the show. If they take him away from me, then they'd be cutting my final string. I'd boycott and actively call for the OLTL's cancellation if I ever hear that TSJ was let go (or that they "couldn't come to terms on a deal", which is just a euphemism for being let go.)
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?   With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:41 pm

They will definitely TRY. Bet on it. The big question is whether Roger would be willing to return or not. If he is I think they would easily do to Trevor what GH did to Greg Vaughn. Let's hope that RH has no interest in playing Todd again.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?   With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Losing Trevor would be a serious blow to me. I don't even like to think about the possibility of that but it's hard not to since throughout his ENTIRE time on the show, the rumors of him possibly being on his way out have never stopped. I think it's just disgruntle members of the RH fanclub hoping that if they say it enough it'll someday come true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?   With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd? Empty

Back to top Go down

With ATWT's cancellation, do you suspect they may try and lure RH back to the show as Todd?
Page 1 of 1