CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Supernova
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Chris
8 posters

Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with Empty Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with

Post by Chris Tue May 31, 2011 7:09 am

Do you have any clothes that are old, warn out, faded, have holes, etc., etc., but you refuse to throw them out? If so, what and why?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with Empty Re: Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with

Post by Alan Smithee Tue May 31, 2011 7:53 am

Nothing currently but sometimes I have a shirt that I don't like to part with because I like the way it looks and is comfortable. Worn and faded is one thing but when something gets holes in it, it no longer is part of my wardrobe.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with Empty Re: Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with

Post by CeCe Tue May 31, 2011 8:08 am

I have trouble with it sometimes, that favorite tshirt or those jeans that were the perfect fit. It can take me a while to throw them away. I eventually talk sense into myself. Not sure why. I imagine there's some deep psychological meaning behind it lol
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue May 31, 2011 11:32 am

I had this one pair of jeans that I could wear when I was 8, and despite all the growth spurts, could still fit in them when I was 14 even though they had holes in them...and I kept them in my top drawer for so many years but I think I finally threw them away a few months back. I had always looked for a replacement pair but it was like they were a one of a kind, it was just impossible to find another like them.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 pm

What I won't ever get rid of is my first riding jerseys. They are very old. In fact, a few months ago, my son saw them in my closet and said, "Woah, where did you get the vintage jerseys?" Talk about feeling old!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 31, 2011 6:58 pm

I just threw out my senior t-shirt a few months ago. Thit shit was hole-er than a mutha. It was actually ripped in half damn near....I just kept wearing it as a shirt to sleep in.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue May 31, 2011 10:05 pm

I have a pair of brown pajama pants that are old, warn and developing little holes....but I refuse to throw them out, at least for the time being, because they're just so comfortable.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:11 am

i have a pair of comfy like nike pants, i like to wear at night, also a few old jerseys i wear to bed sometimes too, had them for almost 10 years now. they really dont look worn or anything either.

also have a pair of jeans ive had for awhile, i still have them despite having holes ., dont wear them tho cuz of where the holes are

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:41 am