CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track Empty Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track

Post by Kral Mon May 24, 2010 11:23 pm

John and Natalie.....ugh.
    WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

They are NOT a good couple and I hate how they completely disrespected Marty just to make it happen. John literally chasing after Natalie minutes after breaking up with his girlfriend of three years was offensive. But you know what? Fine! Let John and Natalie be together, but they should have still boarded that plane for London. If it means getting rid of both, then fine I'll submit to Jolie but for as long as they stay around, I'm heckling them as trash. You heard that ABC.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track Empty Re: Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Im with you Kral, i wanted to pour paint over the both of them. I was hoping they would both have gotten on that plane to london and never heard from again. Now we will probably have to suffer Natalie's pregnancy by Brody and her trying to pawn it off as Johnny's.

Last edited by Tony Marino on Wed May 26, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track Empty Re: Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track

Post by allison13 Tue May 25, 2010 9:06 pm

ITA.I could never understand all the hoopla over the Jolie/Jovan wars.Why on earth were these women losing their minds over a man with all the charm of a plaster statue?!Never got Big John's appeal,esp when he stands there chewing gum with his hands on his hips!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed May 26, 2010 10:36 am

allison13 wrote:ITA.I could never understand all the hoopla over the Jolie/Jovan wars.Why on earth were these women losing their minds over a man with all the charm of a plaster statue?!Never got Big John's appeal,esp when he stands there chewing gum with his hands on his hips!

And always in depressing black!
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Wed May 26, 2010 1:37 pm

I'm guilty of part of the Jolie v Jovan fan wars. I took Jovan/Evangeline's side just because I hated hated Natalie and Jolie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:20 pm