Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track Empty
PostSubject: Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track   Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:23 pm

John and Natalie.....ugh.
WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

They are NOT a good couple and I hate how they completely disrespected Marty just to make it happen. John literally chasing after Natalie minutes after breaking up with his girlfriend of three years was offensive. But you know what? Fine! Let John and Natalie be together, but they should have still boarded that plane for London. If it means getting rid of both, then fine I'll submit to Jolie but for as long as they stay around, I'm heckling them as trash. You heard that ABC.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track   Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Im with you Kral, i wanted to pour paint over the both of them. I was hoping they would both have gotten on that plane to london and never heard from again. Now we will probably have to suffer Natalie's pregnancy by Brody and her trying to pawn it off as Johnny's.

Last edited by Tony Marino on Wed May 26, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track   Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:06 pm

ITA.I could never understand all the hoopla over the Jolie/Jovan wars.Why on earth were these women losing their minds over a man with all the charm of a plaster statue?!Never got Big John's appeal,esp when he stands there chewing gum with his hands on his hips!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track   Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:36 am

allison13 wrote:
ITA.I could never understand all the hoopla over the Jolie/Jovan wars.Why on earth were these women losing their minds over a man with all the charm of a plaster statue?!Never got Big John's appeal,esp when he stands there chewing gum with his hands on his hips!

And always in depressing black!
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track   Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:37 pm

I'm guilty of part of the Jolie v Jovan fan wars. I took Jovan/Evangeline's side just because I hated hated Natalie and Jolie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track   Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track Empty

Back to top Go down

Instead of an applause, they should have added a laugh track
Page 1 of 1