CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Chris
Supernova
RedBedroom
7 posters

If you visit the Game Chamber, what is your current favorite game there?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

If you visit the Game Chamber, what is your current favorite game there? Empty If you visit the Game Chamber, what is your current favorite game there?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 am

I LOVE the answer a question with a question. I have to remember to check that more as I get a kick out of it every time!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

If you visit the Game Chamber, what is your current favorite game there? Empty Re: If you visit the Game Chamber, what is your current favorite game there?

Post by Supernova Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:21 am

The only one I think I can keep up with is the one I started, the actor/character association.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

If you visit the Game Chamber, what is your current favorite game there? Empty Re: If you visit the Game Chamber, what is your current favorite game there?

Post by Chris Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 pm

I dunno. I guess the poster below me. I just answer them.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 pm

The would you eat this game. Some of the things are disgusting but there's a bunch that look so good.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 pm

i think something simple like the rhyme game or things i like or name game ....

others like "this or that", "which is worse", "poster below me","would u eat this" i can answer them, but i get brain fart a lot of what I'm gonna post next. so i sometimes skip them... but i do like them all Smile
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:22 pm

The 5-letter word game is my favorite.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 am