CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
allison13
Kral
6 posters

This is so corny

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

This is so corny Empty This is so corny

Post by Kral Wed May 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Rex and Gigi playing Rex's "real" parents. LOL This is like when they played Young Bo and Emma Bradley in 1968. They're just DETERMINED to push these two as a supercouple.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

This is so corny Empty Re: This is so corny

Post by allison13 Wed May 26, 2010 9:00 pm

My finger will be on the ff button until they finally reveal the truth.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 27, 2010 1:34 pm

I ff all of those scenes.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Fri May 28, 2010 1:49 am

It's really bad but I'll say something nice-FF looked really pretty with that long dark wig. She should consider growing her hair out long and going dark. Anything would be better than that scalped look she regularly sports!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri May 28, 2010 12:03 pm

TSJToddFan wrote:It's really bad but I'll say something nice-FF looked really pretty with that long dark wig. She should consider growing her hair out long and going dark. Anything would be better than that scalped look she regularly sports!

She had dark hair when she came on the show originally, its still in the opening theme. She does look better with dark hair instead of the doo that is always in her eye that she has now.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Fri May 28, 2010 11:18 pm

I took my finger off the remote long enough to realize that in that dark wig,FF reminded me of a younger Brittany Murphy(minus the talent).FF plays the light stuff pretty well,but the heavier stuff does not quit suit her.JMO.
    TSJFanFirst
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by TSJFanFirst Sun May 30, 2010 9:21 pm

I have no interest in Gex - that was a name I'd hurt and it sounded perfect for how they make me feel. They've been on my FF list almost from the very beginning and the way we've been force-fed them ad nauseum has just made it all the worse. These stupid time travel storylines just make them seem all the more comical and hooky. I see no chemistry whatsoever between them. The break form them has been SOOOO nice, as they're usually on way to much. I've taken more vacations from OLTL due to Gex than I ever have.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Mon May 31, 2010 1:06 am

I just find the seeming implication that I am supposed to be riveted by these 'adventures' that Rex and Fifi constantly go on to be both stupidly humorous and insulting. I get the feeling that Valentini views these two the same way Rauch did Clint and Viki back in 1986. Please. In the meantime, I said it before and I will say it again, I do not give a yawn who Rex's parents are. I would have to care about Rex first.
    TSJFanFirst
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by TSJFanFirst Mon May 31, 2010 1:47 am

Yeah - very true! I couldn't care less about Rex, either, though I have to say that while I mostly just hated him prior to Fifi, now I plain out despise him. She really did ruin him even more than I ever thought possible. He's a total creep, a true village idiot. What TPTb are doign is giving me a cure for insomnia. I could have used a dose of Gex last night when I couldn't fall asleep, only they also leave me feeling nauseous, so maybe it's not the best solution. What TPTB see in those two is beyond me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content