CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Natalie Today

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Natalie Today Empty Natalie Today

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:01 pm

So let me get this straight, Natalie gets herself out of the hospital in a Robe. She hobbles past the nurses with one crutch moving at a snails pace. She leaves the hospital, walks accross roads and bridges until she gets to Todd's house, still hobbling at a snails pace and then she collapses in front of the pool house. Give me a Freaking break!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I know the show is ending but do they have to subject us to these stupid antics of Natalie? I was so hoping Marty would pull that trigger and get rid of Natty once and for all. Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop EEEEEEEEEEEEiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooo Brody help me!! He just happens to be in the area.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Natalie Today Empty Re: Natalie Today

Post by Jason B. Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:51 am

Everyone on staff at the hospital must have been in the break room while she hobbled out. I laughed though when she lay on the ground screaming in pain while Marty very nonchalantly raised her gun at her.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:34 am

Those scenes were SO stupid and over the top!!!! They were so bad that it made me wonder if OLTL was going for comedy.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:15 am

These hospital scenes with Natalie are atrocious. MA's whiny hysterics, Roxy's now very played out mispronouncing of words, and Brody's playing hall monitor without a clue, is all harrowing to tolerate. I'm glad she finally got that kid back. Now maybe the scene can change.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:00 am

Chris wrote:These hospital scenes with Natalie are atrocious. MA's whiny hysterics, Roxy's now very played out mispronouncing of words, and Brody's playing hall monitor without a clue, is all harrowing to tolerate. I'm glad she finally got that kid back. Now maybe the scene can change.

She will find something else to whine and carry on about, especially when she finds out John is the father of baby Liam.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:47 pm

John's goig to find out that it ain't over between Natters and Brody and he'll go ballistic so she'll have more to whine about. UGH! She was decent befORE John got his claws on her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:29 am