Another Thing Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Another Thing Empty
PostSubject: Another Thing   Another Thing EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Whats with the guns at Todd's house when they had a search warrant? Brody takes a navy seal stance and Johnny kicks in the doors that were obviously open since they went in with one kick. The other detective sniffing in the background up the fireplace. What were they going to do barbecue Liam with an apple in his mouth and have him for dinner? Watching Johnny do his Tarzan acts just makes me hate him that much more.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Another Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Thing   Another Thing EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:33 am

JohnBoy has always been over the top. I'm SO sick of how he and Brody abuse the law, break the law and take the law into their own hands. They're far more criminal than Todd. It's disturbing that they're allowed to go around like that unchecked and abuse the citizens of Llanview. I hope John is never allowed to get his hands on Liam. Maybe Marty will take him with her when she goes. JohnBoy doesn't deserve a son! He's such an arrogant bastard who thinks he's above the law. He's one of the shows true villains.
Back to top Go down

Another Thing
Page 1 of 1