Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs

Go down 
+4
Tony Marino
Chris
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs  Empty
PostSubject: Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs    Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 pm

I just heard the most sad story from my guy. A friend of his had a stroke in his home, and didn't even realize it, and acted "off" for two days, leaving several signs to his neighbors (who say it now, but did nothing at the time) that he wasn't right. He does lawn care as a job and he was just going out and mowing small sections of his own lawn every few hours. And he was hanging clothes piece by piece, spread out over a day.

But Mike just was there, in a fog (able to walk and move his arms) and didn't know what to do. It took friends of his calling the girl he was casually dating asking where he was for her to go over there. He wasn't even answering the door.

It is all very sad. My guy was there for a while this morning to see him in the hospital, and while it seems he suffered no physical impairment from this, he is still very confused about everything.

So, it's good food for thought to check up on someone when they don't seem right, even if you are just a neighbor.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs    Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:47 am

That's unfortunate, but seriously.....I have no use or desire to be friends with my neighbors. I mind my business and they mind theirs.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs    Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:50 am

Very true Red, and I agree. Anytime you notice when someone doesn't seem like their normal self, always inquire. Can't hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs    Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:26 am

My neighbor on one side of me I would check up on but the family on the other side they can kiss my booty shake In an emergency situation I would act but I would not go out of my way for them.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs    Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
My neighbor on one side of me I would check up on but the family on the other side they can kiss my booty shake In an emergency situation I would act but I would not go out of my way for them.

Do I need to put a hit out on those people for you? Just say the word....I'll make 'em disappear....
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs    Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
That's unfortunate, but seriously.....I have no use or desire to be friends with my neighbors. I mind my business and they mind theirs.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs    Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:21 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
So, it's good food for thought to check up on someone when they don't seem right, even if you are just a neighbor.

co-signs

I agree. People need to watch out for each other more. And if I knew a neighbor who wasn't quite right, I would definitely keep an eye on them, not only for them, but for myself - what would happen if something irreversible happpened and I had known something wasn't right and didn't do anything about it?
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs    Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:35 am

That really is sad. I hope he'll be okay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs    Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs  Empty

Back to top Go down

Neighbors really do need to have each other's backs
Page 1 of 1