CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Marc™
Cheaps
Supernova
Nystyle709
Chris
9 posters

What's the scariest thing that has happened to you?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What's the scariest thing that has happened to you? Empty What's the scariest thing that has happened to you?

Post by Chris Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 am

What situation have you been in that was dangerous, chilling and/or frightening?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What's the scariest thing that has happened to you? Empty Re: What's the scariest thing that has happened to you?

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Being robbed at gunpoint.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What's the scariest thing that has happened to you? Empty Re: What's the scariest thing that has happened to you?

Post by Supernova Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Nothing that can compare to NY's experience...scariest thing, I think that would be when I was mowing my grandmother's lawn, and all of a sudden the lid to the water meter slid out from under me and I fell down the meter, and nobody was out, nobody could hear me screaming and I had to pull myself up and out of it and get back home with one leg busted up from hitting the side, before anybody knew anything was wrong. It seems every single time anything bad happens to me, the rest of the world has turned into Schultz from Hogan's Heroes, they see nothing, they hear nothing and they know nothing.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:50 pm

i guess, being stuck/stranded by myself in a city 5 hrs from my home. Didnt know anybody.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:09 pm

HIV/AIDS test. It came back negative, but I don't think I had ever been so unnerved in my life.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:16 pm

I almost drowned once when I was 13. I was in a swimming pool at a water park and I had one of those donut swimming tubes. I slipped through the hole and down into the water. I had fallen so deep in the water that I struggled to get up to the tube and pull myself through the hole. It's a horrifying experience to hear all those muffled voices and laughter above the water while you're stranded where no one can see you. I was never any good at pull-ups, but I knew if I didn't get that pull-up through the hole and prop myself up back above water, that was it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:51 am

I remember once when a friend and I were about 11, we were playing at a school during a basketball tournament. Some creepy looking guy came up and asked us to come with him because he wanted to give us something he thought we'd like. We grabbed each other's hands and ran back into the gym and didn't leave it for the rest of the game. That was pretty scary, because of how creepy the guy was. Looking back, I'm pretty sure he was going to offer us drugs. Sad thing is, years later, my friend ended up getting hooked and it's still something he's battling.

Another time, I was coming home in a REALLY bad snow storm and could barely see ahead of me. I crawled along at probably 30 km/hour and this was on a high way. It was pretty scary because the road I was set up above a lake for part of it and I was worried I'd loose control and go over the hill and down into the lake, or into the houses that were below me.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 am

The most frightening thing for me was being diagnosed with breast cancer, two years ago. I'm fine now, but occasionally I have a panic moment where I think "I hope to hell they got it all out. . . "
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 am

My wife and I were driving in a VW Bug on I-95 in South Carolina. OK, that's not so scary.

But we were an interracial couple and some rednecks in a pickup truck started toying with us, getting in front and slowing til we had to pass, then passing us again and slowing. I was shaking with fear at the thots of the possibilities. (an interracial couple was followed by rednecks and killed in front of their house in S.Carolina)

I found a well lit service plaza and pulled off. They followed us but just circled and left. We waited a while and proceeded on our trip.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:31 am