Mitch has got to go! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mitch has got to go!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

Mitch has got to go! Empty
PostSubject: Mitch has got to go!   Mitch has got to go! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:20 pm

This time when they kill him off, I want him decapitated in the town square with Viki there as a witness.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Mitch has got to go!   Mitch has got to go! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:35 pm

SecHandNews wrote:
This time when they kill him off, I want him decapitated in the town square with Viki there as a witness.

This whole resurrection of Mitch AGAIN has become so damned boring and absurd, I am hoping that this time he will stay dead but in one episode he gave a hint that he can never stay dead. The storyline with Jessica coming up has some interest, I have some spoilers if your want to hear them.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Mitch has got to go!   Mitch has got to go! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:53 pm

And now Allison Perkins is coming back! The ONLY thing that could redeem all this GARBAGE would be the payoff being that Clint's revealed to be Jessica's bio father. Maybe that would devastate Mitch so bad that he's kill himself. We can only hope!!!
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Mitch has got to go!   Mitch has got to go! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:00 am

Mitch actually makes me long for Carlo Hesser. I wish they'd bring them both back and have them fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitch has got to go!   Mitch has got to go! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mitch has got to go!
Page 1 of 1