Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?

Go down 
+2
RobbieFTW
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?   Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 am

Have you ever been out with the current person you're in a relationship with and run into someone else you used to see? If so, how did the scene play out? What was your (and theirs) reaction?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?   Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 am

Yeah not too long ago I went to the movies with a guy I see and behind the ticket counter was another guy I dated about a year ago. Nothing happened we didn't say a word to each other beyond ticket transactions.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?   Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 am

No, but I did run into my ex-boyfriend's roommate. My boyfriend (at the time) had invited me out with his friends to see a double feature. His friend had invited two of her friends, who turned out to be my ex's roommate and his boyfriend. We did that awkward "Do I know you" thing a lot.

I had run into said roommate before while walking with a friend I'm sure he thought I was dating.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?   Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 pm

The very first weekend my guy and I started dating, we saw my ex. And so, that was years ago.

Kind of related, I did run into my very first innocent bf (grades 8 and 9) with my son at a home town festival. Todd started to chat my son up about racing, and my high school best friend came out of the bathroom with her daughters and told my son, "Todd and your mom used to date." My poor son was so embarrassed.

Since then, my son has asked, "What do you think I would be like if Todd was my dad?" I reply, "Taller, but much less intelligent."
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?   Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Yep. Nothing popped off. I said "what's up" and kept it moving. They did the same. That was just one person though. The other, I acted like I didn't see his ass.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?   Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:57 am

I never really dated and only had about 3 relationships.

I attended my ex-partners wedding to a mutual friend and the three of us hung out together.

I am of that generation that is like Bruce Willis, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. What's the big deal that one of you used to fuck someone who the other is fucking now?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?   Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 am

Shale, so are you Bruce or Ashton?

I think it worked for them since SO MANY year passed and it was all Hollyweird that projected the sense of normal for all that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?   Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?
Page 1 of 1