The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired. Empty
PostSubject: The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired.   The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:47 pm

How many times can John arrest Todd, or put him in holding, based on virtually nothing for the sake of sweating out an answer that he never gets. Such a tired merry-go-round.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired.   The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:06 pm

I think Mcpain is in love with Todd. Too bad Johnny wasn't one of Marty's victims, I would have loved to see him sailing over that roof after Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired.   The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:44 am

I couldn't take it today. Todd even got on my nerves with all that stupid "kill me...kill me" crap. Enough!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired.   The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 am

Kral wrote:
I couldn't take it today. Todd even got on my nerves with all that stupid "kill me...kill me" crap. Enough!

Actually I liked him taunting and teasing Johnny. TSJ was great in those scenes how could RH ever pull that off.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired.   The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:11 am

I loved Todd taunting John, too, He knows how ridiculous John is and that John's once again abusing his badge so he's going over the top and taunting him. I"m so sick of McVane the Pain arresting Todd everytime you turn around. |GUy can't even breathe in that city without McPain going after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired.   The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Todd/John merry-go-round is so tired.
Page 1 of 1