Loved Todd with Jack. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loved Todd with Jack.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Loved Todd with Jack. Empty
PostSubject: Loved Todd with Jack.   Loved Todd with Jack. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:48 am

Loved how Todd wasn't giving Jack any leeway for what he did. Todd sometimes reminds me of an old school dad when it comes to reprimanding his kids. I can't wait until the scene picks up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Loved Todd with Jack.   Loved Todd with Jack. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 am

I just hope they don't have Todd start trying to get Jack off for this.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Loved Todd with Jack.   Loved Todd with Jack. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 am

Even I jumped when Todd yelled at Jack. I hope this kid gets what he deserves. The actor is terrible, he has one expression and that is a look of awe. I guess TPTB hired him because of his looks he certainly has no talent.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loved Todd with Jack.   Loved Todd with Jack. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:24 am

Todd DOES have a scary yelling voice. FORGIVENESS MAN He needs to beat that kid. big grin Maybe he should throw him down some REAL stairs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loved Todd with Jack.   Loved Todd with Jack. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:25 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Todd DOES have a scary yelling voice. FORGIVENESS MAN He needs to beat that kid. big grin Maybe he should throw him down some REAL stairs. Razz

Agree, Jack needs a good right hook from Todd maybe it will knock that cockiness out of him.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loved Todd with Jack.   Loved Todd with Jack. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:31 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:

Agree, Jack needs a good right hook from Todd maybe it will knock that cockiness out of him.

Yeah, he could get kicked, and then he'd be CLP again and he'd be cool again! big grin (I MISS CLP. sad )
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loved Todd with Jack.   Loved Todd with Jack. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 pm

He did grab Jack around the neck like he was going to deck him one, he should have.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Loved Todd with Jack.   Loved Todd with Jack. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:37 am

Tony Marino wrote:
He did grab Jack around the neck like he was going to deck him one, he should have.

I was so hoping that Todd was going to hit him good.. there's always next week. I get a feeling Todd's not going to let Jack slide on what happened...
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Loved Todd with Jack.   Loved Todd with Jack. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:22 am

Todd knows what it's like to be abused, so I don't think he'd ever hit his kinds, unlike Blaire. He'll find other ways to make Jack sorry for what he did. LOVED those scenes. Trevor did a brilliant job.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loved Todd with Jack.   Loved Todd with Jack. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:03 am

Of course, OLTL botched this too, or will this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loved Todd with Jack.   Loved Todd with Jack. Empty

Back to top Go down

Loved Todd with Jack.
Page 1 of 1