CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Nystyle709
Nhaiyel
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
Hyacinth Girl
Shale
Supernova
Chris
12 posters

If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself? Empty If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself?

Post by Chris Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:05 am

If you were confronted by a home intruder, what object or weapon would you use to defend yourself with?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself? Empty Re: If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself?

Post by Supernova Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 am

Probably anything I could think of that I thought would do any damage.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself? Empty Re: If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself?

Post by Shale Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:02 am

Machete
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:12 pm

I'd grab Mia (the white cat on the left) and toss her at the intruder while saying "Here--catch!". She hates being held or picked up, and will tear you a new asshole, just to get put down. That'll be all that's needed to drive off anyone breaking in to my place! LOL

If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself? Kitties003
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:I'd grab Mia (the white cat on the left) and toss her at the intruder while saying "Here--catch!". She hates being held or picked up, and will tear you a new asshole, just to get put down. That'll be all that's needed to drive off anyone breaking in to my place! LOL

If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself? Kitties003

If ours was an indoor cat, we'd probably do the same, because yeah she'll kick, claw, bite, anything to get put down.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:40 pm

i'd grab my roommate
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Unless they had a gun I would tee off with my Louisville Slugger.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:46 pm

I'd use my cellphone to call 9-1-1.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:34 pm

I'd rather not tell you.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:49 pm

I can only think of a phone. I really don't have anything within reach that would do damage.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:56 pm

If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself? Glock17

I got a gun that i know how to use and its registered. An intruder breaks in they will be staring at it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:I'd grab Mia (the white cat on the left) and toss her at the intruder while saying "Here--catch!". She hates being held or picked up, and will tear you a new asshole, just to get put down. That'll be all that's needed to drive off anyone breaking in to my place! LOL

I can just see the cat hanging by its claw on the perp's eyelid.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:33 am

I"m with Nhaiyel and Red - I don't have anything I could use except my tennis racket and I doubt that would do much good unless I got really lucky. Besides, I"m in a small apartment, so running into my room and trying to call 911 would be my best bet, while screaming for my landlord, landlady or the neighbours.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:20 am

RobbieFTW wrote:If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself? Glock17

I got a gun that i know how to use and its registered. An intruder breaks in they will be staring at it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:45 am

RobbieFTW wrote:If someone broke into your house, what would you grab to defend yourself? Glock17

LOL. Somebody gonna get clapped!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:34 am