I was praying............. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was praying.............

Go down 
+2
TSJFan4Ever
Tony Marino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

I was praying............. Empty
PostSubject: I was praying.............   I was praying............. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:27 pm

That guy would have pulled the trigger on the man with the scar and he would be gone forever. Razz
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: I was praying.............   I was praying............. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:25 am

LOL - stupid bald guy! HE could have saved us all some misery and been a hero.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: I was praying.............   I was praying............. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 am

Had the gun in his hand and pointed right at RH for like five minutes. The guy just had to pussyfoot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: I was praying.............   I was praying............. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 am

We can't have him kill RH. Then the idea that he's the "real" Todd will never die. RH has to live to be exposed as the twin that he is. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was praying.............   I was praying............. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 pm

I could care less if we never figure out why he is on the show. To bad little Sam (again unchaperoned going outside near a swimming pool) didn't bang into the bald man with his little tray while the gun was pointed at man with scar. Maybe the gun would have gone off accidently.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was praying.............   I was praying............. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:21 pm

^^^^I don't care either. But I don't want the RH legacy to live like that. If we kill him now, the RH fans will never shut up. FORGIVENESS MAN
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was praying.............   I was praying............. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
^^^^I don't care either. But I don't want the RH legacy to live like that. If we kill him now, the RH fans will never shut up. FORGIVENESS MAN

They haven't shut up for the past 8 or more years so who cares! To me it should just end with TSJ closing out the character of Todd.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: I was praying.............   I was praying............. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:20 pm

If only he'd wind up taking a uncontrolled leap into the pool and remain face down.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: I was praying.............   I was praying............. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:57 pm

I wish they weren't mixing little Sam into this RH drama and still can't get passed how RH has been so casually lurking around La Boulet w/o being seen by anyone but the boy.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: I was praying.............   I was praying............. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:22 pm

I'm bothered by how little supervision Sam, has, either, given how Marcie tried to take Sam away when Todd didn't have him in a car seat.

LOL Kral! I wouldn't mind seeing that!!!! I'm really not at all impressed with RH. I mean - the writing hasn't been great but I guess I'm used to TSJ, who rises above lousy writing.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was praying.............   I was praying............. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:

They haven't shut up for the past 8 or more years so who cares! To me it should just end with TSJ closing out the character of Todd.

They definitely grew louder lately though. I can't take their incessant bitching. Besides, it's more juicy if we reveal TSJ to be the real Todd and reveal RH to be a fake. RH needs to live so he can be exposed as a FRAUD! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was praying.............   I was praying............. Empty

Back to top Go down

I was praying.............
Page 1 of 1