Are you sensitive about your religion? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you sensitive about your religion?

Go down 
+2
Forgiveness Man
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Are you sensitive about your religion? Empty
PostSubject: Are you sensitive about your religion?   Are you sensitive about your religion? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:01 am

If you consider yourself religious, how sensitive are you about the way it (and your devotion to it) is treated/respected by others?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Are you sensitive about your religion?   Are you sensitive about your religion? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 am

I'm mainly sensitive with others of the same religion who disgrace it. I honestly don't give a crap what people outside of my religion think. Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Are you sensitive about your religion?   Are you sensitive about your religion? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:25 pm

I am not religious and ppl don't respect that at all. I am often forced to subscribe to (or confront) the mainstream belief in a god that is foisted on me all the time.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Are you sensitive about your religion?   Are you sensitive about your religion? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm not very sensitive about it. I really don't see the point of being "sensitive" about it. Getting angry because people disagree with your beliefs is pointless. Jesus didn't get his feelings hurt when people disgraced Christianity so why should I? What bothers me is when people like to intepret my religion for me (as if they have some sort of holy expertise that I don't). That irritates me more than anything else and I find that there are a lot of judgemental, hypocrites inside Christianity. I find it dissappointing when I find myself disliking a Christian (as a person) more than a non-Christian.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Are you sensitive about your religion?   Are you sensitive about your religion? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:58 pm

I am not sensitive to it if people are respectful. But when they look to bash with no real knowledge, I get so annoyed and if they press it, I am sensitive to it because I would never disrespect anyone's beliefs.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Are you sensitive about your religion?   Are you sensitive about your religion? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:37 am

RedBedroom wrote:
I am not sensitive to it if people are respectful. But when they look to bash with no real knowledge, I get so annoyed and if they press it, I am sensitive to it because I would never disrespect anyone's beliefs.

ITA with this! You've summed it up perfectly for me, Red. I get offended when I hear bashing or when the actions of a small group are applied as gross generalization.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you sensitive about your religion?   Are you sensitive about your religion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you sensitive about your religion?
Page 1 of 1