WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)

Go down 
+2
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) Empty
PostSubject: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 am

We need more people to watch with Me and Red so we can re hash and dish and scream and yell. What do you say, Big Brother starts July 7 its on 3 nights a week and if you give it a chance I think you will enjoy it!!!

Lets Dish what do you say???

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Okay, for you and only you Tony....I'll try to watch it.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:01 am

NY, even though you are only doing it for Tony, I am thrilled to have you with us!! You will like it, I hope. It is a great show, and I rarely rave about shows online because I know everyone has their tastes. But I really look forward to your honesty about the house guests. I think you will be so fun to chat it up about this show.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:22 am

whats this about? ive only sorta heard about it.. only hear a little tho..

there gonna be any cat fights? anything scandalous? anybody gonna reveal that they had slept with someone else's ex husband 10 years before the fact that they knew each other?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:54 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
NY, even though you are only doing it for Tony, I am thrilled to have you with us!! You will like it, I hope. It is a great show, and I rarely rave about shows online because I know everyone has their tastes. But I really look forward to your honesty about the house guests. I think you will be so fun to chat it up about this show.

WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) 56354 Okey dokey....July 7th.....*going in my mental rolodex*.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Everybody watch Big Brother!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Okay, for you and only you Tony....I'll try to watch it.

bear hug big hugz yay
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:38 pm

cheaps wrote:

there gonna be any cat fights? anything scandalous? anybody gonna reveal that they had slept with someone else's ex husband 10 years before the fact that they knew each other?

14 People living in a house together for 2 months totally segregated from the world. No phones, no computers, no TV, no contact with the outside world. They do challenges for food and rewards and yes fights break out all the time, some of them are really vicious too!!! Try it for 2 weeks and see if you like it or not. Its a 3 day a week show thats what makes it a little hard but if you have DVR you can record it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 pm

BIG BROTHER STARTS THIS THURSDAY JULY 7 AT 9PM!
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
cheaps wrote:

14 People living in a house together for 2 months totally segregated from the world. No phones, no computers, no TV, no contact with the outside world. They do challenges for food and rewards and yes fights break out all the time, some of them are really vicious too!!! Try it for 2 weeks and see if you like it or not. Its a 3 day a week show thats what makes it a little hard but if you have DVR you can record it.

i have a dvr.. it starts tomorrow? i'll try it out Smile i might be a little late to the convo if i do, i tend to watch my dvr recordings, days after they showed.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:53 pm

I have a feeling you'd really like Big Brother, cheaps. The drama of people living together, backstabbing, talking about each other behind backs, fights, arguments, catty behavior. Everything you'd find on Basket Ball Wives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:57 pm

cheaps wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

i have a dvr.. it starts tomorrow? i'll try it out Smile i might be a little late to the convo if i do, i tend to watch my dvr recordings, days after they showed.

Yep tomorrow. Hey thats o.k. if you read what we write about maybe it will peak your curiosity and you might watch it sooner!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Chris wrote:
I have a feeling you'd really like Big Brother, cheaps. The drama of people living together, backstabbing, talking about each other behind backs, fights, arguments, catty behavior. Everything you'd find on Basket Ball Wives.

Yep all of the above and the best thing about it is that they can't run away, they have to face each other cause they are stuck in the house together!!!
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:00 pm

@ chris and tony RIGHT ON!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 pm

cheaps wrote:
@ chris and tony RIGHT ON!

Yes yay
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 pm

I'm gonna watch. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:19 pm

AtownPeep wrote:
I'm gonna watch. Smile

cheers (rah)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)   WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US?  (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS) Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO IS GONNA WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH US? (July 7, 9pm/EST; CBS)
Page 1 of 1