Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina?

Go down 
4 posters

Do you wanna see Tina come back again?
Yes
Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? I_vote_lcap100%Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? I_vote_lcap0%Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? I_vote_lcap0%Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? Empty
PostSubject: Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina?   Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:26 am

I wanna see Tina back again. Her 2008 return was botched and didnt do her any justice. I get that AE doesnt wanna relocate to NY and that OLTL is too cheap to constantly pay for her airfare but AE making a quarterly return with a SHORT ARC s/l I think could work.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina?   Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:26 pm

OLTL Since 1992 wrote:
I wanna see Tina back again. Her 2008 return was botched and didnt do her any justice. I get that AE doesnt wanna relocate to NY and that OLTL is too cheap to constantly pay for her airfare but AE making a quarterly return with a SHORT ARC s/l I think could work.

I agree the show definetly could use Tina, especially with her history with Mitch that would have made great story!!! With the rumors that OLTL is going to be cancelled, I guess they can't afford to fly her back and forth although, she could come back at least once a month and do a couple weeks story. Hey they fired Jared so they could bring back Ford!!
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina?   Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:39 am

The problem with Tina's last stint is that they kept her isolated from most of the characters. All she did was hang out, and get into boring mischief, with Cain, Carlo and Tess. I would like to see her make another return, if only so they can get the use of her character right. And I agree that with Mitch on the loose, Tina should be in town now and involved in all this -- since she was the one who brought him to Llanview in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina?   Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:17 am

I'd kill to have Tina back period. If Andrea Evans would accept it, I don't see why they don't just put her on recurring. Let her pop in sparsely like Carlotta and Renee, just to let people know that she's still around. Then from time to time, throw in a story for her.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina?   Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Kral wrote:
I'd kill to have Tina back period. If Andrea Evans would accept it, I don't see why they don't just put her on recurring. Let her pop in sparsely like Carlotta and Renee, just to let people know that she's still around. Then from time to time, throw in a story for her.

I agree, I don't care how much of a ding bat Tina is, when she is around things definetly start happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina?   Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Andrea Evans come back for another stint as Tina?
Page 1 of 1