Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?

Go down 
+2
Chris
RedBedroom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?  Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?    Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:28 am

I felt pretty bad for my friend tonight. We went to a surprise b-day party he threw for his wife. He was so in the dumps because it was really a fail. She figured it out weeks ago and had told several that she knew, so it was no longer any kind of surprise.

Adding insult to injury, they intended a small week night get together during the week last week, on her actual b-day, and that grew into a big party, with people partying until daylight. And since it is a holiday weekend, few could attend this bash tonight he planned at a venue, with free food and drink. So, it was so costly and pretty much a gathering of people who either left early, or chatted each other up about how much fun the weekday party was.

I haven't ever thrown a party that was a bust, and really, hope I never do, especially if the cost is hefty. But, then again, I wouldn't do one on a holiday weekend and expect people to show up.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?    Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:37 am

I've never thrown a party in someone's honor that was a fail, but I've been to one hosted by someone else that was. It's akin to after school detention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?    Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:47 am

No, I never have.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?    Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:28 am

No, I haven't Red. Sorry for your friend.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?    Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
No, I haven't Red. Sorry for your friend.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?    Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Sorry to hear about your friend Red, but I haven't hosted a failed party either. Your friends wife was very rude to blow the surprise in her honor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?    Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever hosted a party that was a fail?
Page 1 of 1