AURGH - a vent and an insurance question Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AURGH - a vent and an insurance question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

AURGH - a vent and an insurance question Empty
PostSubject: AURGH - a vent and an insurance question   AURGH - a vent and an insurance question EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:31 am

Does anyone know how fault is determined in insurance claims? About a month and a half ago, I got into a fender bender in the parking lot. We were both backing out at the same time from stalls completely opposite of each other. We bumped corner to corner. This women didn't even ask if I was okay or how my car was, just went on and on about her car.

I had an appointment with the insurance company and went in and told them what happened. Got the claim back today and this woman must have lied, as I'm apparently 100% at fault. I'm going to be calling them tomorrow, as I want to know what she said. At the time, we both agreed we were backing out at the SAME time, though once she saw there was damage, she said she thought she was slightly ahead of me. I guess I was raised to be too honest, because I told the truth but she must have lied somehow.

Anyway - does anyone know how fault is determined? I don't want to be saddled with the whole bill when we were BOTH at fault!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

AURGH - a vent and an insurance question Empty
PostSubject: Re: AURGH - a vent and an insurance question   AURGH - a vent and an insurance question EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:40 am

I'm sorry, that sucks.

But no I don't know how fault is determined.
Back to top Go down

AURGH - a vent and an insurance question
Page 1 of 1