What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?

Go down 
+10
Supernova
Cheaps
RedBedroom
Tony Marino
JM130ELM
Shale
CeCe
Alan Smithee
femme fatale
Kral
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? Empty
PostSubject: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Front, back, middle, other?

I like to either sit in the middle of the middle or the back.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 am

I usually sit somewhere in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:29 am

About half way up but on the end of the row so I can stretch at least one leg.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 am

That great spot toward the front with the rail where there are no seats directly in front of me. I'll go a half hour early to get it because if I don't some rodeo cowboy will walk in & decide the seat right in front of me is the best one in the world.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:02 am

CeCe wrote:
That great spot toward the front with the rail where there are no seats directly in front of me. ...

My main Cinema, at Lincoln Road on Miami Beach has a rail like that and I always sit there, which is not right on the screen.

Mainly because no one will be in front of me and I can lean back and put my feet up. Blue Cool

What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? 2007ShaleatMoviesJuly

BTW, this pic was taken on an early matinee. Quite often I am the only one or very few others in these weekday matinees.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 am

Towards the back.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:14 am

Towards the front in the middle.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:21 am

Shale wrote:
CeCe wrote:
That great spot toward the front with the rail where there are no seats directly in front of me. ...

My main Cinema, at Lincoln Road on Miami Beach has a rail like that and I always sit there, which is not right on the screen.

Mainly because no one will be in front of me and I can lean back and put my feet up. Blue Cool

BTW, this pic was taken on an early matinee. Quite often I am the only one or very few others in these weekday matinees.

Looks almost identical. It's the perfect spot.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 pm

I like to sit in the back in the middle of the row.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

i like to sit a few rows back from where the rail is. since i can never get there on time, i usually have to sit a little closer to the front of theater
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 pm

In the balcony, usually at the top of the stairs but last time I sat near the bottom and that was alright too.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:39 pm

just lightly to the left or right of the middle of the isle and a few rows behind the middle, unless it's a really good theatre and then I don't mind being middle/middle.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

I like to sit in the middle, more middle to the front but not extremely up front. Definitely not in the back (unless I'm giving a bj). That's where the noisy people are.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Shale wrote:
CeCe wrote:

Mainly because no one will be in front of me and I can lean back and put my feet up. What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? 678525

I typically sit about a row or two behind the rail like this. In the middle of the row.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
I like to sit in the middle, more middle to the front but not extremely up front. Definitely not in the back (unless I'm giving a bj). That's where the noisy people are.

faints

hi there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:05 pm

CeCe wrote:
That great spot toward the front with the rail where there are no seats directly in front of me. I'll go a half hour early to get it because if I don't some rodeo cowboy will walk in & decide the seat right in front of me is the best one in the world.

Oh don't you just love that? Half empty theater and they have to sit in front of you? That and the loud slurping coming from the back row.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 pm

CeCe wrote:

That's the place I usually love to sit at as well.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Chris wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

faints

hi there!

Hey love! What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? 742817 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?   What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? Empty

Back to top Go down

What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?
Page 1 of 1