Jessica what has come over you? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessica what has come over you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Jessica what has come over you? Empty
PostSubject: Jessica what has come over you?   Jessica what has come over you? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Why did they have to dumb this girl down? Yesterday, with the cell phone incident why didn't Jessica insist they leave the curtains open and why didn't she wait until Mitch and Nurse Misery were asleep before making the call??? All she would have had to do was leave the cell phone on and they could have tracked her to where she was. Oh but wait, then we would not get to see the upcoming storyline where Jessica regresses back to her high school days!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Jessica what has come over you?   Jessica what has come over you? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:38 pm

She's becoming nothing but a simpering victim, which is sad considering who her mother is. I always assumed that the whole point of the Jessica character was to succeed Viki, but (aside from multiple personalities) I am not seeing much of Viki in her. Jessica is always the victim, rarely the heroine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Jessica what has come over you?   Jessica what has come over you? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 am

Doyen wrote:
She's becoming nothing but a simpering victim, which is sad considering who her mother is. I always assumed that the whole point of the Jessica character was to succeed Viki, but (aside from multiple personalities) I am not seeing much of Viki in her. Jessica is always the victim, rarely the heroine.

You are so right, I wish they would pump Jessica up a few notches and get her settled into a comfortable role instead of being victim and lunatic. No one compares to Viki, not even Natty, who by the way is a lot stronger in personality than Jessica. If Megan had lived I think she would have been a better successor for Viki.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Jessica what has come over you?   Jessica what has come over you? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:22 am

I agree that Megan was the real "next Viki." She was arguably OLTL's last great heroine. Jessica and Natalie are two overgrown little girls, who're always in crisis, and constantly need babysitting, post-coddling and protection from the world. I've always hated Natalie, so her character flaws are par for the course, AFAIC, but I was once a fan of Jessica's, and hate how they've destroyed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica what has come over you?   Jessica what has come over you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica what has come over you?
Page 1 of 1