Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper?

Go down 
+2
Shale
Nhaiyel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? Empty
PostSubject: Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper?   Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? Horriblebosses_posterHorrible Bosses or Zookeeper? Zookeeper_poster

Horribe Bosses and Zookeeper both hit theaters today…and from what I can tell are the only big releases this weekend. Is anyone planning on seeing either?

Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper?   Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Nope, neither one interested me. It is a rainy overcast day and I don't plan to go anywhere. I would make the effort if something really interesting was playing. The local critic panned Horrible with just that headline.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper?   Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Maybe when comes out on Netflix. I like Kevin James.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper?   Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:03 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

Sorry, pass. I think he is particularly unfunny. At some point in every movie I've ever seen him in he has to do a bit where he convulses.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper?   Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 am

I just watched the trailer for Zookeeper, and I think it is much better suited for rental. I think all the funny parts are in the extended trailer probably. So, nothing to spend $$ on.

Also, the trailer for Bosses doesn't seem that hot either. I don't think I would even get that on rental.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper?   Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:01 am

They both look sucky to me.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper?   Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:10 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

Sorry, pass. I think he is particularly unfunny. At some point in every movie I've ever seen him in he has to do a bit where he convulses.

Now that I think about it, the only two movies that I liked him in is I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry and Hitch. His show was the business though, so that's what makes me really like him.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper?   Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Alan Smithee wrote:

Now that I think about it, the only two movies that I liked him in is I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry and Hitch. His show was the business though, so that's what makes me really like him.

Hitch was the only thing I cared for that he was in and tell the truth. When he danced, didn't it look like he was being tasered?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper?   Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper? Empty

Back to top Go down

Horrible Bosses or Zookeeper?
Page 1 of 1