If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat? Empty
PostSubject: If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat?   If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:23 am

What would you be willing to compete at eating?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat?   If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 am

No I wouldn't compete because I know I can't do it. I can't eat more than a plate and a half of anything in one sitting. Just wouldn't work. But if I wanted to try...perhaps some kind of fruit would be the best choice for me. I can eat that the most.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat?   If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:45 pm

I wouldn't participate in eating contest either..I can't eat much. I can see myself puking if i ever did try.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat?   If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Yeah, sorry Chris. Not my thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat?   If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were participate in an eating contest, what food would you pick to eat?
Page 1 of 1