Life's Little Inequities Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life's Little Inequities

Go down 
+2
CeCe
DanaShelbyChancey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DanaShelbyChancey
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
DanaShelbyChancey

Female
Rep : 10

Life's Little Inequities Empty
PostSubject: Life's Little Inequities   Life's Little Inequities EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Makes me wonder. Me and my husband were in a good restaurant one evening, quietly enjoying our fine meal. The young couple at the next table didn't like anything they ordered, and complained loudly and often.

The end result was, they got a second meal, everything free, and got kowtowed to by the obsequious manager, who kissed their butts firmly. I saw the girl smirk at her guy when she got up to go to the ladies room.

But me and my husband were quiet and polite, enjoyed our food with no complaints, and got much less attention, and paid full price.

Is it just me? I know there is no other way it could go down. but it seems unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Life's Little Inequities   Life's Little Inequities EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Scammers & users. They'll get theirs eventually. Maybe a little food poisoning from their "free meal". But I'll take the way I am over people like that anyday. I may be broke, opinionated & a little assertive. But I'm honest. And I'm not an asshole.

Most of the time Wink
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Life's Little Inequities   Life's Little Inequities EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:24 pm

The manager went overboard. It's one thing to prepare a replacement ~ as long as they didn't eat more than a bite or two ~ but I don't think it was smart to make the meals free. Perhaps not charge for the meal if they did NOT want a replacement.

Scammers like these two probably wouldn't like me all that well if they pulled that in my restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Life's Little Inequities   Life's Little Inequities EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:49 pm

I've known people who make their living getting over. Karma will catch up with them eventually.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Life's Little Inequities   Life's Little Inequities EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
I've known people who make their living getting over. Karma will catch up with them eventually.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Life's Little Inequities   Life's Little Inequities EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:00 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:
Makes me wonder. Me and my husband were in a good restaurant one evening, quietly enjoying our fine meal. The young couple at the next table didn't like anything they ordered, and complained loudly and often.

The end result was, they got a second meal, everything free, and got kowtowed to by the obsequious manager, who kissed their butts firmly. I saw the girl smirk at her guy when she got up to go to the ladies room.

But me and my husband were quiet and polite, enjoyed our food with no complaints, and got much less attention, and paid full price.

Is it just me? I know there is no other way it could go down. but it seems unbalanced.

Dana, what you didn't see was what went on in the kitchen. "Oops, that fell on the floor. I'll just brush it off before putting it back on the plate." "I just wiped my ass but I'll be sure to go back and wash my hands after I prepare your meal." "Man, do my sweaty balls itch, *scratch scratch*. Ah, that's better. These tongs sure make a great ball scratcher! Now I just need to turn your steak..." They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease. In restaurants, they get loogies hocked in their food.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Life's Little Inequities   Life's Little Inequities EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Sadly, people like that love a good scam. Too bad that manager really treated them so well. One free meal would have been enough, even if it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life's Little Inequities   Life's Little Inequities Empty

Back to top Go down

Life's Little Inequities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC33 :: DISCUSSION :: The Alcove: General Discussion-
Jump to: