CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RedBedroom
RobbieFTW
6 posters

I just saw a BACK TO SCHOOL shopping commercial!

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

I just saw a BACK TO SCHOOL shopping commercial! Empty I just saw a BACK TO SCHOOL shopping commercial!

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:08 pm

frustrated frustrated frustrated

Not already!!!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

I just saw a BACK TO SCHOOL shopping commercial! Empty Re: I just saw a BACK TO SCHOOL shopping commercial!

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 pm

I have already seen that dorm organization stuff in the stores that they market to college freshman. I would bet in the next week the stores will start running the big sales on school supplies.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

I just saw a BACK TO SCHOOL shopping commercial! Empty Re: I just saw a BACK TO SCHOOL shopping commercial!

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:29 pm

It's almost the middle of July. They're going to roll 'em out now. A lot of kids go back in August.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 pm

We go back late August here...but the whole thing still sucks. My mother was telling me when she was a kid in the 60s, by the 4th of July summer wasn't alread over because they didn't go back until September...and you know, I find this whole thing backwards, our parents stayed out later then when they were doing more work and harder work, and today it's all playing and days off for teacher conferences and they need to go back early. What the hell?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 pm

I hate that they show 'em so darned early. Just show 'em in May why don't ya? *sighs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:38 am