Rex going after Todd Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rex going after Todd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Rex going after Todd Empty
PostSubject: Rex going after Todd   Rex going after Todd EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 am

Rex thinking that because he has the Buchanan fortune and assets that he can take down Todd is akin to someone thinking that they can drive across country, simply because they now have a learners permit. Rex looks silly angrily posturing his plans to get even. I don't believe for two seconds that his balls have enough juice to do any real damage to someone like Todd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Rex going after Todd   Rex going after Todd EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 am

I agree Chris. Rex is like the new kid on the block and Todd is a Seasoned Man when it comes to being ruthless, especially in business. Of course the writers will make it seem like Rex is smarter than Todd and have him do something that is going to bring some kind of difficulty into Todd's life.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Rex going after Todd   Rex going after Todd EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:12 pm

I have no doubt that Rex'll succeed in bringing down Todd. We know enough to see the writing on the wall. And God only knows that Robot Human isn't capable of doing anything productive.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Rex going after Todd   Rex going after Todd EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Chris - Rex has balls?

He's like a prepubescent boy running around and pretending he's a man. This whole quest for revenge is stupid and shows his immaturity and stupidity. I really wish Todd had made him pay for what he did to the Manning family. I wish John had gone after him for what he did to Marty by bringing Ramsey to town. I wish M&M had gone after him for not coming forward with the truth. I wish Spencer had finished him off for us. Far as I'm concerned, what happened with Gigi is just karma for what he did to Todd, though he still has a LOT more to pay for, given the aftermath of his crimes and all of the death and destruction that followed.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Rex going after Todd   Rex going after Todd EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

I think he'll cause momentary trouble for Todd, but nothing that will stick. Rex is such a joke. Going after someone like Todd is laughable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rex going after Todd   Rex going after Todd Empty

Back to top Go down

Rex going after Todd
Page 1 of 1