CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Sabine Singh (ex-Greenlee) joins OLTL!

ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Sabine Singh (ex-Greenlee) joins OLTL! Empty Sabine Singh (ex-Greenlee) joins OLTL!

Post by ForeverJash Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 am

Sabine Singh (ex-Greenlee) is returning to daytime. She has been cast on One Life to Live. She will play the recurring role of Wendy, a hooker who hooks up with David Vickers. It's unknown when she will make her debut, but it's sometime this summer.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Sabine Singh (ex-Greenlee) joins OLTL! Empty Re: Sabine Singh (ex-Greenlee) joins OLTL!

Post by Chris Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:36 am

I'm almost surprised after that whole "Real Greenlee" spectacle. That being said, I'm not surprised that it's a recurring role. I don't watch AMC, so I have no idea how good an actress she is, but we'll see.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Sabine Singh (ex-Greenlee) joins OLTL! Empty Re: Sabine Singh (ex-Greenlee) joins OLTL!

Post by Jason B. Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 pm

I guess a job is a job.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Chris wrote:I'm almost surprised after that whole "Real Greenlee" spectacle. That being said, I'm not surprised that it's a recurring role. I don't watch AMC, so I have no idea how good an actress she is, but we'll see.

I'm surprised too because that "Real Greenlee" thing was just plain tacky and disrespectful. Must be even more bizarre for her that she is returning to the same studio she was in when she was at AMC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:06 am