'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore Empty
PostSubject: 'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore   'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:09 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/13/big-brother-jeff-schroeder-dumbledore-harry-potter-gay-homophobic-attack/

Quote :

7/13/2011 6:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

'Harry Potter' ignited a homophobic firestorm inside the "Big Brother' house ... after castmember Jeff Schroeder said he would never send his kid to a "fantasy camp" run by Dumbledore ... because he's gay. 071311_jeff_homophobe_still

It all went down inside the BB house last night -- during a live feed on the Internet -- when Jeff and Kalia began talking about the fact J.K. Rowling wrote Dumbledore as a gay character.

Jeff -- shocked by the revelation -- says, "He's in a school with little kids, you can't make that guy gay!"

He added, "It isn't right to have it in a little kids book, and have the head master locked away in this magical land, be gay. That isn't the right kind of writing to do."

Kalia responded, "Why? Gay men can't work with little kids!?" ... adding, "Just because he is gay, doesn't mean there is a thing wrong with him."

This isn't the first time Jeff has been involved in a homophobic situation on the show ... back in 2009, he used a gay slur to attack a fellow housemate.

So far, no comment from CBS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: 'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore   'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:35 pm

You beat me, Chris. I was just going to post this.

I watched it the first time and thought maybe he was getting at the fact that it is too stereotypical to write the character gay due to the magical land scenario. After I watched it again, I feel like he was just waiting for someone to agree with him, giving him license to go off on a tangent about gays around other people's kids.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: 'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore   'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:31 am

Oh boy Jeff is going to get a lot of feedback on this. I didn't know he was homophobic but then again is it something he really said or was it twisted by camera tricks? Either way he is in for it.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: 'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore   'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Tony, that was from the live feeds, so the conversation would be actual.

During his season, he called Russell a "f-g" and there was backlash from that. He should have learned from that to keep those thoughtless and hateful sentiments in his head.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: 'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore   'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:43 pm

He insulted a fictional character. I'm not going to get too upset about it. Life's got bigger problems than what some guy on TV says about a gay character in a fantasy series.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: 'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore   'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:28 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
He insulted a fictional character. I'm not going to get too upset about it. Life's got bigger problems than what some guy on TV says about a gay character in a fantasy series.

Your watching Big Brother? I thought you said you won't watch it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore   'Big Brother' Jeff -- Homophobic Shots At Dumbledore Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1