This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female
Rep : 4

This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor Empty
PostSubject: This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor   This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Frank Valentini is the lowest piece of scum to walk on this face of the earth as far as am concern!What he did to Trevor this find decent human being that he is. I really can't wait what goes around, comes around with him. God don't like ugly as the saying goes and Frank is the most ugly human being around!

From what I understand, Trevor St. John always wanted to stay. But bit by bit, they chipped away at his worth like nothing he did mattered, so he began to question whether they even wanted him there. I also understand that St. John had ever...y right to speak up about where they were going. AND, that they could've accommodated him. All this bullshit about it was too last minute revealed that it wasn't too last minute for Roger Howarth, the man they wanted back at all costs all along.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor   This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Well then they deserve to be unemployed and they will be.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: Yep They Do.   This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:02 pm

And I so hope every new job Frank gets in the future fails and he falls on his face! It couldn't happen to a better person!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor   This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:12 pm

trevorrules2 wrote:
And I so hope every new job Frank gets in the future fails and he falls on his face! It couldn't happen to a better person!

IDK how much I'm going to watch once this ends. I know you and most here didn't care for Gigi but as a fan of the character, I feel cheated at how her death was handled. I also feel cheated that the compelling story of Todd's son turning out just like him is being hijacked for this jokester Robot Human. (RH Razz ) I want to like this show but they're giving me less and less reasons to do it.

Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor   This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:21 pm

TPTB have done this before - trashing someone in favour of someone else. They do it all the time, in fact. GH is another prime example. They have their favs and they write for them and them only, while letting the true talent suffer. GH has lost many of their best actors who've moved on to bigger and better thigns whiel GH continues to showcase Steve Burton and Maruice Benard, who even admitted to phoning it in and sabtoging scenes if they didn't like a storyline. Steve and Maurice have WAY to much control and GH suffers because of it. OLTL is suffering for having brought RH back and sacrificing Trevor in the process. I sure don't see the HUGE crowds that they promised us RH would bring in. The opposite is true and ratings took a hard hit after Trevor announced he was leaving. This is going to continue, esp. as TPTB"s lies catch up with them. They're incapable of telling the truth and now it's coming back to get them. Only the RH lovers and Trevor haters will believe the lies TPTB spin.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: Oh Forgiveness Man I Know How You Feel.    This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Believe me Forgiveness man the way they written Gigi off doesn't suprise me. That's how they run their show. The fanbases of favorites get everything on a silver platters.

The non favorites get screwed over and cheated. And I've been there so many times during the years watching ABC soaps.

And this really, really did it in for me. Hate to say it am sooo very happy this show is going off the air on TV!

Online won't do anything for them.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor   This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:27 pm

trevorrules2 wrote:
Believe me Forgiveness man the way they written Gigi off doesn't suprise me. That's how they run their show. The fanbases of favorites get everything on a silver platters.

The non favorites get screwed over and cheated. And I've been there so many times during the years watching ABC soaps.

And this really, really did it in for me. Hate to say it am sooo very happy this show is going off the air on TV!

Online won't do anything for them.
It sucks. It really makes me want to smash into this biz and start a show that FIXES this problem.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor   This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Esp. if they get rid of all the vets. I'm thining it won't be long before Hilary is out. Nora's been MIA for ages, though I heard she was on today. How they don't have her on and featured heavily given all Matthew has been through is proof how little the vets mean to TPTB. It's all the teens and newbies, who bore me to death.

The online soap isn't going to last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor   This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is What Carol Banks Weber Said On Her FB Page Of What Really Happen To Trevor
Page 1 of 1