CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

BIG BROTHER COMING JULY 8

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

BIG BROTHER COMING JULY 8 Empty BIG BROTHER COMING JULY 8

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 am

cheers (rah) cheers (rah) cheers (rah) I am a happy camper, can't wait cheers (rah) cheers (rah) cheers (rah) cheers (rah)

Here is some info:

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

BIG BROTHER COMING JULY 8 Empty Re: BIG BROTHER COMING JULY 8

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Redbedroom still gonna watch?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Oh, my goodness, you don't even have to ask!! I am so excited, but have to be careful not to wish my summer away waiting for it to start. LOL
    Question for ya...didn't they used to start it mid-June? My b-day is June 12, and I swear I can recall a year (around 03-04) that the premier was on my b-day.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:53 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Oh, my goodness, you don't even have to ask!! I am so excited, but have to be careful not to wish my summer away waiting for it to start. LOL
    Question for ya...didn't they used to start it mid-June? My b-day is June 12, and I swear I can recall a year (around 03-04) that the premier was on my b-day.

They may have during season 1 and 2 I picked it up Season 3 in Early August so they may have. I also thought that it used to go on until October?????
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:54 pm

I had to buy Season 3 on DVD to see the whole season and I was hooked!!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Are the UK seasons avail. on DVD? I have never seen any of them, so it would be cool to own them on DVD. I did not think that BB USA was on DVD!
    So, what twists would you like to see?
    I always thought I would like to see "teams" in the house without everyone knowing, then they ended up doing that. Now, my thing is that it would be cool to have two houses with limited contact between the two, until a midway point in the season. Not sure how that would go over, but I think it may be interesting if they could have limited competition and social contact with their counterparts, just to see if they would form any alliances for later on in the game.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:49 am

RedBedroom wrote:Are the UK seasons avail. on DVD? I have never seen any of them, so it would be cool to own them on DVD. I did not think that BB USA was on DVD!
    So, what twists would you like to see?
    I always thought I would like to see "teams" in the house without everyone knowing, then they ended up doing that. Now, my thing is that it would be cool to have two houses with limited contact between the two, until a midway point in the season. Not sure how that would go over, but I think it may be interesting if they could have limited competition and social contact with their counterparts, just to see if they would form any alliances for later on in the game.

Hey your idea about 2 houses would be cool that would make for an interesting twist. I would actually like to see more interesting challenges than they usually have something like Wipeout.

The only seasons of BB that were on DVD were Season 3 and for Season 4 the Xfactor, it was one DVD with a lot of scenes and extras that were never shown on TV. All the seasons of BB are available on DVD from people that DVR'd them. I have bought a season of Amazing Race from one of the sellers and it turned out to be an excellent copy. They have all the seasons of BB, I want season 4 and 5 which I can send away for from the site i will give you. Maybe they have BB UK. I have the last season of BB UK, I downloaded it from a site, its the celebrity one that was on this past January. I understand that this season is the last BB UK, I think its their season 12. Once I had the live feed for BB Netherlands LOL they spoke Dutch but it was fun watching them now and then. Here is the link for the people that sell the Big Brother and other TV shows, just do a search for Big Brother, they sell them really cheap too!

http://www.ioffer.com/
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:54 am

Alright, BB is a phenom that has largely gone totally over my head, but I'm gonna start watching just so I can jabber with you all. lol
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:57 am

Chris wrote:Alright, BB is a phenom that has largely gone totally over my head, but I'm gonna start watching just so I can jabber with you all. lol

Cool!!!!! cheers (rah) cheers (rah) cheers (rah) You have to give it a chance and get to know the houseguests before making a decision if you like it or not. Its addictive!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am

Chris...AWESOME!!!
    Tony, thanks so very much for the link!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:50 am