CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

BET To Honor Aaliyah With Special Tribute Next Month

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

BET To Honor Aaliyah With Special Tribute Next Month Empty BET To Honor Aaliyah With Special Tribute Next Month

Post by Chris Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 pm

http://freddyo.com/bet-to-honor-aaliyah-with-special-tribute-next-month-bet-lifts-the-ban-off-of-killer-mikes-burn-video/news/

BET To Honor Aaliyah With Special Tribute Next Month
    July 21st 2011

BET To Honor Aaliyah With Special Tribute Next Month Aaliyah
    August 25th will be the 10th anniversary of singer Aaliyah’s death. BET told fans on twitter that they were going to do a special tribute for her next month.

BET To Honor Aaliyah With Special Tribute Next Month BETtweet
    While they told fans that there would be a special tribute, they didn’t reveal what type of tribute. Whatever they decide to do, I’m sure it will be special to all of her fans. While she may have been gone for 10 years, Aaliyah is still a common house hold name and her fans have spread across all generations. What do you think the tribute will feature?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

BET To Honor Aaliyah With Special Tribute Next Month Empty Re: BET To Honor Aaliyah With Special Tribute Next Month

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

I don't know...but knowing BET...it will prob. be lackluster and not good enough. Prob. to the point where they should just leave it alone. I am so not interested in seeing or hearing anyone singing or 'remaking' one of her songs, esp "OIAM". I just pray they do her justice. And her brother will prob. be involved in some way.

And damn....TEN freaking years. I am still STUCK on the fact that she's no longer here. Just how everything went down......craziness.......
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

BET To Honor Aaliyah With Special Tribute Next Month Empty Re: BET To Honor Aaliyah With Special Tribute Next Month

Post by Cheaps Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:55 am

WOW 10 YEARS!! cries

I'll be watching the tribute, hope they do her justice as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm