CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Would it hurt the house if production gave them a weekly news headline update of sorts?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Would it hurt the house if production gave them a weekly news headline update of sorts? Empty Would it hurt the house if production gave them a weekly news headline update of sorts?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 pm

What are your thoughts on that?

It's part of the game for them to be totally separate from the real world, so I doubt fans or production would ever want something like that. But if they were updated on national news and hot topics, it may give them more to debate about...
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Would it hurt the house if production gave them a weekly news headline update of sorts? Empty Re: Would it hurt the house if production gave them a weekly news headline update of sorts?

Post by Chris Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:33 pm

That's one of the reasons I couldn't be on a reality show. The total isolation (they don't even get to watch television, I hear) would drive me crazy.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Would it hurt the house if production gave them a weekly news headline update of sorts? Empty Re: Would it hurt the house if production gave them a weekly news headline update of sorts?

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Thats the whole agreement you make when you decide to go on a reality show like that complete isolation. Although in Season 1 or 2 when the 9/11 attacks happened, they informed the house guests and I think 1 had to leave cause a relative of hers was missing.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Thats the whole agreement you make when you decide to go on a reality show like that complete isolation. Although in Season 1 or 2 when the 9/11 attacks happened, they informed the house guests and I think 1 had to leave cause a relative of hers was missing.

I think her name was Monica, and she had a cousin that was missing. She was kept updated (I don't think the cousin was ever found, sadly) but did not leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 am